Bert and Beth Go Flying 波特和贝丝一起去飞行


"I am a pilot, and I’m going to fly the plane,"said Beth.
贝丝说:“我是一个飞行员,我要去驾驶一架飞机。”

"Would you like to be my passenger, Bert?"
“你要做我的乘客吗,波特?”

"Sure," said Bert. "It looks like fun."
“当然,”波特说。“好像很有趣。”

"I’ve never been on a plane before,"he added.
他补充说:“我之前从没坐过飞机。”

"Don’t be afraid, Bert,"said Beth.
贝丝说:“不要害怕,波特。”

"I am a great pilot."
“我是一个很棒的飞行员。”

"OK,"said Bert.
波特说:“好的。”

"I will not be afraid. I’m ready to fly in your plane."
“我不会害怕。我准备好坐你的飞机了。”

"Wow," said Grandfather.
"You kids have a real plane!"
“哇,”爷爷说。
“孩子们有一架真正的飞机了!”

"No, it’s not a real plane,'"said Beth.
贝丝说:“不,这不是真正的飞机。”

"I made it out of chairs. But I have a real passenger. It’s Bert!"
“我用椅子做了一个。但是我有一个真正的乘客。是波特!”

"And Beth is a good pilot," said Bert.
"I’m not afraid to fly with her."
“贝丝是一个很好的宇航员,”波特说。
“我不怕跟她一起飞行。”

"I would love to fly with you, too,"said Grandfather.
爷爷说:“我也愿意跟你们一起飞。”

"May I be a passenger on your plane, Beth?"
“贝丝,我可以做你飞机的乘客吗?”

"Sure," said Beth.
贝丝说:“当然啦。”

"Welcome aboard."
And they all had a great time flying.
“欢迎登机。”
然后他们都拥有了一段很快乐的飞行旅程。


相关推荐

Story Time 讲故事

Kevin and his mom went to story time at the library. 凯文和他的妈妈去图书馆听故事。The librarian read a book about turtles. 图书管理员了一本关于海龟的书。 ... Story Time 讲故事

Biscuit and the Lost Teddy Bear

这套书讲述了小饼干狗狗日常生活中的一个个小故事:洗澡、找朋友、去做客、过生日、做游戏等等,故事简单生动,温馨感人。有欢笑,有失意,有困难,有胜利……作者以简洁 ... Biscuit and the Lost Teddy Bear

英语分级阅读:牛津阅读树第三级 By the Stream

《牛津阅读树》(Oxford Reading Tree),是英国牛津大学出版社组织多位儿童阅读教育专家,经过二十多年不断研究及发展而出版的阅读教材。这是一套针对以英语为母语的学龄前 ... 英语分级阅读:牛津阅读树第三级 By the Stream

英语分级阅读:牛津阅读树第三级 The Rope Swing

《牛津阅读树》(Oxford Reading Tree),是英国牛津大学出版社组织多位儿童阅读教育专家,经过二十多年不断研究及发展而出版的阅读教材。这是一套针对以英语为母语的学龄前 ... 英语分级阅读:牛津阅读树第三级 The Rope Swing

暂无评论